CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Ty's Hospital Stay...

About a month ago Ty got the stomach flu really bad. After the 5th day of keeping nothing down I knew it was finally time he would have to get IV fluids because he cried for 2 hours and had zero tears and his gums were just sticky instead of wet. Poor little guy! We went to the Dr and sure enough he was admitted to the hospital. It took 4 bags of fluid for him to finally have a diaper that was a tiny bit wet. he was one sick little boy, for 4 days all he would do it lay on me, he didn't wiggle or cry he just layed day and night. We ended up staying in the hospital 2 days and he came home a whole new kid!! We are so glad to have our healthy Ty back!! Thanks to the Detro and Allred Families for taking Bray while I was gone. You guys are the best!!




3 comments:

FishinFamily said...

Oh dangit! Little sweetheart, I'm glad he's back home. Gosh, it's so scary (and super sad) when they get sick. I hope he's done being sick now for a long time!!

Beckie said...

I hope he is doing better now!!

Tennille said...

How scary! So it has been weeks since I ran into you at the store, where does the time go?

Send your email address to tennillesblog@yahoo.com and I will send you an invite.

It was so fun to see you and check out your blog. Your kids are adorable.